Advanced Custom Fields
Updated 8 months 1 week ago
Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) is a popular WordPress plugin, which allows to create specific fields and display their values on website pages including custom post types. You can easily install it on the Addons page.
To display the ACF value on website page use Post Custom Field element. It is available for WPBakery Page Builder and Grid Layout builder:
ACF fields (except Gallery, Post Object, Repeater, Flexible Content) are available via the "Show" option in Post Custom Field settings:
How to use ACF value as a link? #
In Impreza 6.1 the new "Link" option is available in the following theme elements:
- Post Image
- Post Title
- Post Custom Field
- Text (at the moment in Headers only)
This option contains URL, Link, File ACF field types.
"Link" option of Post Custom Field element also contains "Use the element value as link" value, which may be useful in case of showing email, etc.
Example of Button with a link from ACF "URL" type:
Example of showing email field with "mailto" link:
Supported ACF types #
- Text Area
- URL. Also added into "Link" option to use its value as link.
- Image. Enables "Image Size" option.
- File. Also added into the "Link" option to use its value as a link.
- Wyswyg Editor
- Radio Button
- Button Group
- Link. Also added into the "Link" option to use its value as a link.
- Post Link
- Date Picker
- Date Time Picker
- Time Picker
- Post Object. Values of this type are shown via Grid and Carousel elements.
- Gallery (available in ACF PRO). Values of this type are shown via Grid and Carousel elements.