- Forum response time can take up to 36 hours Monday-Friday.
- The support team doesn’t work on Saturday and Sunday.
- Support covers the installation of the theme, issues arising from using any of the theme features and of course bug fixes and feature updates.
- We don’t help with the installation of WordPress itself, non-standard theme modification and 3rd party plugins that were not part of the theme package.
Problems with access?
If you have any difficulties with access to this Support Portal, send us a message via ThemeForest contact form.
How to speed up the resolution of your issue
- Always look through the theme knowledge base first. Though it’s short and simple, most of the common requests are covered there.
- Use a forum search as sometimes you can find your solution in other tickets. But before applying any modifications always create backups.
- If you are reporting a bug or asking a question related to some specific page, always provide a related page’s URL. If you want to keep the privacy of the website URL, mark your ticket as a private.
- When a question or bug report is connected with the admin area, provide us web credentials with a private reply. You can create a separate user for us, which will be deleted later. We’ll need to know the login URL, username and password.
- If your request is connected with some visible errors, a screenshot will help us a lot. We recommend using LightShot or Gyazo for making screenshots.
- Always subscribe to your ticket. That’s the best way to know about your issue status updates.