Updated 2 months 3 weeks ago
Catalog Mode #
Turn on this option to disable the ability to buy products via removing "Add to Cart" buttons on all site pages.
Primary Buttons Style #
This style will be applied to the "Add to Cart" buttons
Secondary Buttons Style #
This style will be applied to secondary buttons such as "Apply Coupon", "Update Cart" etc
Product gallery #
Slider is a default WooCommerce layout
Gallery is a modern layout, images appear under each other
Cart Page #
Select the appearance of page blocks on Cart page:
Standard is pertinent for languages with long words (like German).
How to apply a custom layout to a Shop or Category Page? #
- Create a Grid Layout under Impreza > Grid Layouts
- Create a Page Block under Impreza > Page Blocks
- Populate the Page Block with the desired elements
- And add the created Grid Layout via Grid element of WPBakery Page Builder to the Page Block, also set this Grid to show Current query
- Assign this Page Block as a Content template to Shop or Category page
Use Product data element with the next settings, in custom Content Templates to bring hidden WooCommerce features.