Updated 10 months ago
Search Results Page #
Select any page which will be used as a Search Results page template, the page must contain Grid element showing items of the current query.
Posts page #
Posts page is a page shows the list of your latest posts. By default, this page is a homepage of your website after WordPress installation.
Also, the Posts page is related to the page, set as "Posts page" in Settings > Reading:
Select any page which will be used as a Posts page template, the page must contain Grid element showing items of the current query.
Page "404 Not Found" #
The selected page will be shown instead of the default "Page not found" message.
Pages Layout #
Pages Layout screen allows managing page areas globally based on a post type. Every site page may consist of the following areas:
- Header. The top area of a page. By default is the same for all site pages. You can edit Headers or create new ones on the Headers page
- Title Bar. The area of a page between Header and Content. Title Bar displays the content of specific Page Block. By default, it's turned off and could be activated at Theme Options > Advanced
- Content. The main area of a page. Always displays content populated via page editor (built-in WordPress or WPBakery Page Builder or any other builder)
- Sidebar. The area of a page at the side of the content. You can edit Sidebars or create new ones on the Widgets page. By default, it's turned off and could be activated at Theme Options > Advanced
- Footer. The bottom area of a page. By default is the same for all site pages. The footer displays the content of specific Page Block.
How to customize a single Post page #
Any page (post or custom post type) layout can be built using Page Block as a content template. There are two ways to get Page Block for posts:
- USE PREDEFINED Page Blocks: go to Impreza > Demo Import admin page and choose a demo with enabled "Page Blocks" checkbox. We recommend Blog Demo for different post layouts. Import Page Blocks.
- CREATE NEW Page Block under Impreza > Page Blocks admin page and populate it with the desired Post Elements.
After having a Page Block with Post Elements assign it to Posts "Content" area at Impreza > Theme Options > Pages Layout
Post Elements #
Any page (post or custom post type) layout can be built using Post Elements:
- Post Content – outputs the content of the current post. This element is available for Page Blocks only
- Post Image – shows Featured Image of the current post
- Post Title – shows the title of the current post
- Post Date – shows date (published or modified) of the current post
- Post Author – shows information about the author of the current post
- Post Taxonomy – shows all terms of selected taxonomy of the current post
- Post Comments – shows comments amount or comments list with a response form
- Post Prev/Next Navigation – outputs links to previous and next posts
- Post Custom Field – outputs the value of some predefined or custom field of the current post
- Horizontal Wrapper – outputs inner several elements in a single line. Works like in Header Builder or Grid Layout