Updating the Theme from old versions (2.0 - 6.8)
Updated 7 months ago
If you have the Zephyr version below 7.0 you need to follow the steps below to exclude problems after the update.
- Make a full backup
- Deactivate ALL plugins
- Update the WordPress to the latest version
- Activate the Zephyr theme itself, not a child theme
- Update the theme to the latest version
- Activate the UpSolution Core plugin and update it to the latest version
- Process the content update via the yellow box
- Check your site
- Update and activate the needed plugins again
If you notice some problems, please create a support ticket.