Page Scroller Element
Updated 6 months ago
Page Scroller is used to jump between page sections/rows by mouse scroll wheel or by a swipe gesture on touch screens. Example
General settings #
- Disable scrolling at width — set disable scrolling on some devices by screen width. Set to 300px to work on all mobile devices. When screen width is less than this value, scrolling by rows will be disabled
- Scroll Speed — set custom scrolling speed (1000ms by default)
- Show Navigation Dots — ON/OFF checkbox allows to set option for navigation dots
- Dots Style — choose dots style from the list "1", "2", "3", "4"
- Dots Position — set dots position as "Left" or "Right"
- Dots Size — set dots custom size (examples: 16px, 1.2rem, max( 1rem, 1vw ), 10px by default)
- Dots Color — set dots custom color
- Show dots for Footer — ON/OFF checkbox allows to show dots in the Footer
Design settings #
All Design settings are the same for all elements. Read the article.